consumer product safety commission news
proposition 65 news
- Nov 27, 2018 Ethanol in Alcoholic Beverages Listed as Carcinogenic Nov 27, 2018
- Nov 16, 2018 Updated The Proposition 65 List of Chemicals Nov 16, 2018
- Nov 16, 2018 Current Proposition 65 No Significant Risk Levels (NSRLs) Maximum Allowable Dose Levels (MADLs) Nov 16, 2018
- Jun 22, 2018 TRIM® VX Listed as Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer Jun 22, 2018
- May 2, 2018 OEHHA Amendment to Section 25705 No Significant Risk Level - Glyphosate May 2, 2018
- Apr 25, 2018 Current Proposition 65 No Significant Risk Levels (NSRLs) Maximum Allowable Dose Levels (MADLs) Apr 25, 2018
- Mar 19, 2018 OEHHA Proposed Amendments to Article 6 Clear and Reasonable Warnings Residential Rental Property Exposure Warnings Mar 19, 2018
- Mar 16, 2018 Notice of Intent to List: TRIM® VX Mar 16, 2018
- Mar 16, 2018 Amendment to Section 25705 No Significant Risk Level for Malathion Mar 16, 2018
- Mar 16, 2018 Chemical Selected by OEHHA for Consideration for Listing by the Carcinogen Mar 16, 2018
- Mar 16, 2018 Glyphosate to be Listed under Proposition 65 as Known to the State to Cause Cancer Mar 16, 2018
clean water act news
October 8, 2018
The 1972 Clean Water Act has driven significant improvements in U.S. water quality, according to the first comprehensive study of water pollution over the past several decades, by researchers at UC Berkeley and Iowa State University. Berkeley News reports on the results of that study as well as economic cost vs. benefit analysis studies that have been conducted on the Clean Water Act. Learn more here.
August 17, 2018
EPA Pulling Back Veto Power of Water Pollution Permits
EPA is working on a regulation to limit the agency's ability to nix water pollution permits according to E&E News. Learn more here.
February 15, 2018
Pennsylvania Coal Plants Dump Toxic Pollution Under Expired Permits
The Sierra Club comprehensively explores the efforts of advocacy groups and residents to bring polluters into compliance. Learn more here.